What You Do:
- Send your requirements and receivea simple quote (including all foreseeable costs to your door)
- Send us your supplier’s contact details
- Relax whilst we give you progress updates throughout the shipment
- Pay one all-inclusive invoice (via bank transfer)
- Sign for delivery
What We Do:
- Receive your requirements
- Establish the best method to ship your goods for price and service quality using the best placed overseas agents (we have multiple at each location)
- Construct a single price that includes all foreseeable charges to ship the goods to your door so you don’t have to worry about hidden charges (which can unfortunately rear their ugly heads regularly in shipping!)
- Answer any questions that you may have about the shipping process; we’re happy to devote as much time as you need to answering questions. We appreciate that shipping can be a daunting process and want to make it as simple as possible for you
- When you send us your supplier’s contact details in China, we’ll make contact to book the goods onto the ship (or plane)
- We’ll manage the booking process to ensure that the goods are with you as soon as possible by booking the vessel with the earliest arrival date rather than the shortest transit time
- We’ll clear your goods smoothly through customs and gets them onto the boat or plane as they are exported from China
- When the goods are on their way to you, we’ll ensure that everything required to clear your products through the country of destination Customs is in place.
- When the goods land in the country of destination, we’ll clear them through Customs with the lowest relevant duty rating.
- We’ll send you one all-inclusive invoice including the Freight fee, Duty and VAT on it for you to pay before the goods are delivered
- We’ll arrange the best day for delivery with you and book it accordingly. If you have specific delivery requirements, we’ll help with them too
- We’ll deliver your goods safely to you
- We’ve got it down to a T so you can sit back and relax. Simple!